Valve amp sitting on subwoofer, will it damage valves?

Hi everyone. I currently have a Blackstar HT5M located next to my 10 inch swissonic sub, sitting on top a 4x8 cab. 

I am looking into getting another amp head, maybe the peavey 6505 MH, and the only place I could fit it is to the right of the current amp and cab, which is on top of the subwoofer. I will use the same cab and just switch when I need too. 

This made me wonder, will the sub possibly damage the valves with the vibrations, or are they built to withstand this? I imagine it will be OK as they are exposed to loud volumes, but am not sure if on top of the sub will be ok so some advice before I purchase it will be great. 

Normally a guitar tube amp doesn't get into such low frequencies because it wasn't designed for that. So if you hit the sub hard with lots of 30-60 Hz that will make those tubes rattle I'm sure.

I haven't tested that scenario, but I'm not willing to do it just to see what happens, if you get my drift.

My 2 cents

• Like 1

Thank you, I did mean sitting on the sub yes. 

The room I am in has an odd layout, so I have set my monitors and sub in the best possible place. This includes the subwoofer and amp head and cabinet under my desk. 

The HT5 sits on top of its cab, so I am not as worried about that. I can remove a desk mounted lamp and fit the head there, the lamps are either side as there was once a bed where my desk now is. 

I think that will be a safer place for the amp head. 

• Like 1