No plugins!

hiland

Hi I have a problem with one plugins how Logic Pro 10.7.4 still believe it’s installed and because of that always prompt me when logic start up to manage. It’s a plugin from Steinberg but I have delete all plugins how belongs to them. I have deleted all plugins from Cubase in the library/ audio/ plugins/ component and I deleted Cubase App also. I have bought a new MacBook Pro M1 and the problem begun after that I installing Cubase. I had Cubase because I have keyboard Yamaha Modx. The name of the plugin is AGain and I have searched with spotlight before I delete the plugins and after with no result.

Steinberg don't generally make AU plugins (on principle ;) ), so perhaps you've tried to compile or install a test plugin project on your machine, difficult to say.

In any case, you might want to trash your aucache file if there are some lingering old plugin references that are no longer there, that might get rid of them. If not, try using something like "Find Any File" to look for again references on your system (or Spotlight, but make sure you include the "System files: are included" search option, as otherwise Spotlight won't search system folders at all.)

Edited by des99

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...