Why is autosaved version an older version of my project?

bhuether

Ok, I think I did something catastrophically incorrect.  I have been working on a project. I made many changes.  Then Logic froze a few days ago. I just started Logic to resume the project, and am used to auto-save doing its thing.  But this time when I clicked the button to open the last autosaved version, it has brought up my project in the state it was a week ago...

It is as if everything I worked on recently is gone.

Any idea what could be happening here, and what I might do to try and get to my current changes?

thanks

Hi bhuether,

That's quite strange as the auto-saved version should always be more recent than any manually-saved version. Maybe be you clicked on "Saved" instead of "Auto-saved" when Logic prompted you which version you wanted to restore? But even in that scenario, I find it strange that the last manually-saved version was from a week ago?

In any case, you can check the File > Revert to menu to see if there are more recent manually-saved versions of your project that you can restore.

J.