Auto Assign colors after tracks are created?

jmob

Hello all. I typically start with a blank template. I have 34 tracks that are the same color because of this. Is there a way to select all tracks and auto assign colors so each track is a different color? It seems like this should exist but as far as I can tell, it doesn't. Thanks in advance.

Hey Ya'll. I spoken to Rinus, the creator of plug Search and it sounds like he is going to add this functionality at a later date. think about how cool this will be. The potential for having color presets. Selecting all of your drum tracks and colorizing them from dark pink to light blue. Vocals Red to green etc. It opens up some great opportunities to stay organized and a better visual of what you have in front of you. 

I always start with a blank template. Once a project gets big, it's just green and blue regions all the way down. This will fix that

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jmob said:

I spoken to Rinus, the creator of plug Search and it sounds like he is going to add this functionality at a later date.

That's really awesome!! 😄 Thanks for doing this, and I can't wait to see what Rinus has in store for us. It could definitely be a great workflow enhancer especially if you can apply it only to specific groups of tracks (not always the entire project). I would actually use this (even though I don't use Logic's auto-color option the way it's offered).