Selecting Multiple Tracks?

tommyq94
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Im trying to edit all the volumes of the vocals at once, but when I highlight the 3 takes it doesn't highlight the volume faders as well.

How can I change it so every time I highlight the recordings it will also highlight the corresponding faders and Mute and Solo buttons?

Thanks

Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 11.11.33.png

Hi David,

Thanks for the quick reply! That worked perfectly.

I was wondering if there was any way to get it so it highlights the tracks when I highlight the recordings in the playlist? I was very used to doing this.

I am using 10.5.1, maybe this isn't available on this version?

I recently upgraded my MacBook so I was used to it working that way on another version of Logic, im not sure which one it was.

• Solution
1 minute ago, tommyq94 said:

I was wondering if there was any way to get it so it highlights the tracks when I highlight the recordings in the playlist? I was very used to doing this.

Yes however I'm not sure if this available in 10.5.1 (I'm on 10.7.5 here). It's under Logic Pro > Preferences (now called "Settings") > General > Editing, there's a checkbox for "Select tracks on region/marquee selection".