How to shift several time signatures

edurbrow

Is there a way to shift a bunch of time signatures to the right or left and have just the ones on the ends change?

I am reworking an old piece and I find things are off by a certain amount in some places but not all places.

In the screenshot, where the cursor is should be the beginning of a measure, but if I change the preceding time signature things will be off further along, where they are currently are correct. It gets very confusing.

Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 6.02.09 PM.png

Assuming your Project Tempo Changes are not Beatmap Changes .... ( see this thread which concludes that one Map Changes all subsequent one -
https://www.logicprohelp.com/forums/topic/145408-how-do-you-lock-tempo-changes-for-a-certain-section/#comment-843796.. )....

What happens when you just delete the wrongly placed Time Signature changes and put them in the right place? Does that change everything down the line?

( Also my experiencing of using old Projects  ( ie from older versions of Logic) is that they are invariable clogged with weird stuff so I cut and paste everything into a fresh current Template - it's worth the hassle! )