Logic Reset Itself, Reinstall Sound Library

logic8mine

About 4 or 5 times, Logic has reset itself in the last few days, asking me whether I want to "Enable Complete Features", etc. Then it attempts to download the sound library, moved to an external drive 3 years ago. I have followed the instructions exactly to the link below to no avail.

I first tried to download the reverbs as recommended but, when I get to step #3) "Relocate Sound Library", it is greyed out in Logic. I then started over, downloading and installing the "Essential Sound Library, which Logic placed in the "Library/Application Support/Logic" folder on my mbp. However, I still can't relocate because after choosing "Relocate Sound Library", both my internal hard drive and the external target drive are greyed out.

I would go through the immense hassle of downloading everything again BUT, it is not an option since my internal hard drive is only 250gb. There simply isn't space. Any suggestions?

Edited by logic8mine