Channel Strip Plugin for Logic Pro

user01

we want to see channel strip plugin on Logic Pro , compressor limiter expander gate side chain Eq dynamic and this analyzer like METRIC HALO Channel Strip showing all settings. It's very helpful to use 1 Channel strip per channel rather than having to open individual plugins.

spacer.png

I like the channel strip approach, and there are plenty of third party options for these, whether you want simple, or complex, where you want clean digital uncoloured processing, of vintage consoles of various flavours like SSL, Neve, etc.

My current favourites include the brainworx SSLs, Lindell 50/80, SSL's Channel Strip 2, but there are plenty of others...

• 1 month later...

Would love an inline channel-strip, personally. Just a click of a button on a mixer strip, to bring up a console-type EQ/Gate/Comp/Sat box/panel would be great. Even better if it could be pinned as an option, to be able to quickly move along tracks and be able to make quick tweaks.

17 minutes ago, el-bo said:

Even better if it could be pinned as an option, to be able to quickly move along tracks and be able to make quick tweaks.

It's basically what I do with channel strips for mixing. I just select the track, and I have all the core channel strip controls (eq, compression, etc) under consistently-mapped hardware control - I don't have to think about it, I always have instant hardware controls for any track, without having to faff around to pick and add plugins to each track all the time.

3 hours ago, des99 said:

It's basically what I do with channel strips for mixing. I just select the track, and I have all the core channel strip controls (eq, compression, etc) under consistently-mapped hardware control - I don't have to think about it, I always have instant hardware controls for any track, without having to faff around to pick and add plugins to each track all the time.

I like this idea.