New Day New Synth! Free Sampler instruments

815445082_New_Day_New_Synth_ProjectSmall.jpg.be3826b6991508900f285955ca904323.jpg

Hello friends,

I’m about to launch a new website/project next week, as the electronic musician LeSynth. While I will be releasing albums of new music throughout the year, I have decided to sample my hardware synths and give away a new instrument in my Blog page every weekday for most of the year! 

The Sampler instruments will be simple: as I’m not a programmer, I settled for a raw, direct sound. The good news is that many feature sampling for every semitone, up to 4 octaves, up to 8 RR, looped sustains, etc. You will have to use your own FX, as the Sampler doesn’t have reverb/delay, etc.

January will feature 5 categories of synths, one for each weekday: Basses, Leads, Pads, Modular and FX (as in non-traditional synth sounds, not sound design FX).

The instruments I sampled:

EMS Synthi AKS 
Hydrasynth
Juno 106 
miniKORG FS (recent version)
modular synth featuring Braids, Instruo Ts-L, Grids, MATHS, etc

I wrote a short piece to give you an idea of how these sound: 

Please check back on LeSynth.com, starting next Monday, January 2 for the first Sampler instrument!

• Like 1