OBXd (Datsounds) vs OB-Xd (DiscoDSP) Patches for Logic/Mainstage Help

Good day Logic Pro Helpers, 

So in the past, I had used OBXd 1.5 which shows up in Logic as Datsounds (manufacturer). I created a ton of MainStage AU presets with it. Later, I purchased the DiscoDSP full version (currently at 2.11) There were .aupreset files for most all the banks in the dat sounds 1.5 version which all load up in the 1.5 version with no issues. The problem is trying to get them to work in the DiscoDSP 2.11 version. I tried to just move the .aupreset folder for 1.5 into the 2.11 version folder, but doing this doesn't load patches in 2.11. I wrote to DiscoDSP for assistance and they suggested I use both versions in Reaper and in the DAW save the .fxp preset which would load in 2.11, but this takes me completely out of the Logic/Mainstage ecosystem which isn't working for me. So far the only solution I have is to open the new version and manually one by one, load a bank, then each patch one by one and individually save them as .aupresets. with about 23 banks and up to 128 presets per bank, this would seemingly take forever. Is there a faster way or does someone potentially have a script to load and save presets in the 2.11 version? Hope I've explained my situation correctly. Just trying to see if there's a way to not have to spend days and days saving every bank and preset one by one. Thanks. I have uploaded patches to this forum in the past, albeit using the one at a time and spending countless hours doing it. Hoping there's a better way, Thanks in advance

Logic Pro 10.7.7, MainStage 3.6.3, MacBook Pro 16-inch 2021 M1 max, 64gb Ram, 

We have a thread for requesting preset conversions for plugins here:

Having said that, OB-Xd was on my list and I've looked at it before in earlier versions, and I seem to remember it was a bit painful to convert for various reasons. I can't remember exactly, but I think it was to do with it using a bank format by default (ie, saving the state of the plugin doesn't just save one patch, but an entire bank), and also, it was difficult to programmatically read the patch names.

I do have the banks saved as aupresets.

I can take another look at it though if you'd like.

Edit: Ok, it seems doable (I wonder if the behaviour has improved in more recent versions regarding patches) - bear with me, there’s quite a lot of them…

Edited by des99