AUX will not mute when any track or AUX is soloed.

ThenCameNow

Open your mixer in "All" view and make sure there's no aux or audio channel strips  in "solo safe" mode with "MXBUS" set as input. There is a bug with Selection Based Processing and bus #1, not sure this applies to you... If you have SBP channel strips in your mixer, simply set them to "No Input" to workaround that bug...

• Like 1

Thanks.  It's not in Solo Safe mode, nor are any tracks in the bus chain.  The thing that confuses me is this a template I've used for a long time. I just delivered 12 tracks for mastering and one file had this behavior.  I've gone through all the bussing and can't find out why this is the only one with the problem.  So I chalk it up to ... WTF.

I'll just be aware of this from now on.

Update : There are two SBP tracks hidden the hundreds tracks for this project.  Neither had inputs but they were in solo safe and sending directly to Stereo Out. I clicked off solo safe and also set output to no output but still that particular AUX track will not mute along with the others that happily mute when another track is soloed.

The template file is fine, doesn't have this problem.