Continuous popping sound introduced upon importing long field recording

wopoci

You may be getting tired of answering these sorts of questions, but in case you're still trying to solve this, here are some more:

- Is the file mono or stereo?

- What format did you convert it to? (WAV, AIFF, etc. - maybe you said earlier, but I didn't see it.) Whatever format(s) you've tried, have you tried other formats to see if you get the same results?

- What's the (approximate) size of the file before and after conversion?

- If you export a, say, 15-second excerpt of the converted file (e.g. using Audacity), does that file exhibit the same behavior in Logic? If so, and if the material is something you're able to share, you could upload a sample of it here for people to check out.

12 hours ago, scg said:

- Is the file mono or stereo?

Stereo

- What format did you convert it to? (WAV, AIFF, etc. - maybe you said earlier, but I didn't see it.) Whatever format(s) you've tried, have you tried other formats to see if you get the same results?

Tried Original Mp3 and Converted WAV. Same result

- What's the (approximate) size of the file before and after conversion?

Original Mp3: 60mb Converted WAV: 298mb

- If you export a, say, 15-second excerpt of the converted file (e.g. using Audacity), does that file exhibit the same behavior in Logic? If so, and if the material is something you're able to share, you could upload a sample of it here for people to check out.

I just tried this and the excerpt worked fine. Not sure where that leaves me