change channel of a patch

Fernando Galvão

I have 9 patches configured to switch to the current patch.  everything working so I have a patch that are effects for me to drop on the 16 drum pads of my controller.  how do i change only the channel of a patch to channel 10?  because the drum pads on my controller are on channel 10 and I need it to stay that way

On 07/04/2023 at 14:24, gacki said:

Não tenho 100% de certeza de qual é o problema. Você poderia reformular o que está tentando realizar aqui? Qual é exatamente a sua configuração, que tipo de controlador, o que está gerando os sons e assim por diante.

my controller is a m audio oxygen pro 61. i use the 8 buttons to change timbres/patch live.  so far so good but there is a specific timbre/patch that I need to change the channel.  the controller and knobs are on channel 1 and the controller's 16 drum pads are on channel 10. i only need to change this timbre/effects patch to channel 10. everything else remains on channel 1.