Logic AUTO creating a Comp folder A,B,C,D?

A.JayWeber

LOGIC X 10.7.7 (Written with some tongue and cheek in my voice)

I was recording vocals yesterday, to edit today. While recording I reset the cycle range two or three times. I'll swipe around and see what might sound good on the fly. 

Editing today on the first verse I started quick swiping. Noticed I couldn't swipe on a couple of takes.They stayed grayed out and would not hold the swipe. So I selected the take number manually . (Fixed i thought)  then I changed over to the scissors tool while the takes were open to move some words around. After about an hour (working a little zoomed in) i realized I had 4 different take folders.  ABCD 

I didn't know when or HOW I made them. Was it during tracking by changing cycle perimeters? Did it create a take folder because my small improve takes were considered punches even though I didn't select punch LOL?  I wonder if this has happened to anyone? (as a metaphor its like i was landscaping in 4 different yards and realized I only wanted to be in one.) I ended up creating 3 track and and cutting and then joining what i wanted together. 

Thanks.

AJAY

Edited by A.JayWeber