Logic session taking forever to open

Gogo240

I have a session that is taking a long time to open. Like 3-4 minutes it feels like. Just a bit concerning.

For reference, there's not a lot of tracks on it, maybe 10 at most with minimal plugins. The buffer size is above 500, and within the session I can the cpu usage is almost none. Other sessions don't do this. 

Any ideas why this might be happening? I'm on Logic 10.7.6 and on Montery 12.5

Thank you in advance!

& which mac? likely a 3rd-party plugin that's slowing things down.

my new m2 pro mini is crazy fast, but opening projects is crazy slow. keep meaning to troubleshoot it - i'll remove all plugins from the components folder, test, quit logic, bring a few in, test. repeat until i find the culprit(s). but for now, it's not painful to wait (i can check my email! or clear my head)...

try exploring the components folder, as above...

ha i figured it was time to try that myself, and, after loading plugins in groups into a blank slate (then saving with those plugins added), the project opened faster than my others.

so, for me, it's apparently something about my default template.

but you mention that for you it's only the one project. you could try importing everything into a virgin project, then testing that. otherwise... if everything's working, then, perhaps just live with it.

meanwhile, will explore my own issue here on my own...