Global Track Question

Turtleguy_45

Hello, 

When using global tracks logic shows the option to “hide” and “show” individual global tracks (ie arrangement, marker, signature, tempo, etc.) as well as “enable all” and “disable all”. My question is: when I select to “hide” an individual global track, let’s hypothetically say the tempo global track - does “hiding” the individual global track mean that the track is actually disabled and no longer has any effect on any of the overall project content? In other words does hiding a global track mean you are disabling any of the individual global track content? 

Please clarify because logic has the option to hide software/audio tracks and I’m wondering if the global tracks function in a similar way. 

Edited by Turtleguy_45

11 hours ago, Turtleguy_45 said:

Please clarify because logic has the option to hide software/audio tracks and I’m wondering if the global tracks function in a similar way. 

Yes, pressing G toggles only the view of the global track, not their effect on your project, which remains the same, much like hiding your software instrument/audio tracks.