ARA in Native mode, stereo Panning by default and many other things.

gunbrenner

I use melodyne a lot for other things than just pitch correction and sometimes if I go from Rosetta to Native it forgets all the edits I made which can be fatal and very time consuming.  

Stereo panning, just a preference for having it as default for stereo tracks would be nice.

Having several consecutive video files in one Session/Alternative. This will save the media composers/producers a lot of time when working different edits and cuts.

Easier way to copy automation/CCs data between tracks/plugins. So far the only way I know is through the even list. 

Easier way to select/view and edit different lanes of Automation/CC data in the piano roll for a single track/region and several at the same time.  

Monitor track (I think that is called?) so it's just somewhere to place room correction software and metering software but does not count when bouncing audio.

Clip Gain automation like the one Pro Tools have and also a Clip Gain shortcut. I use a third party Gain Control app that does the trick extremely well but I think this should be a feature. 

A rework of the flex algorithms. They create so many artifacts I just went back to manually cut and fade for time correction. 

I don't remember this correctly but the Mute buttons is before the Pre-Fader send? I think it should be the other way around.

FX racks, like Ableton Live or the soundtoys one but for any plugin. And also just keep bringing a lot of the cool stuff Live does.

No more hidden stuff between Main View and Mixer, like if you delete something from the Main View make it gone and not hide it in the mixer. 

Ripple trim audio regions. 

The waveforms always looked kinda weird to me in the Main Window, they should be more like the audio editor. Maybe it's just me but in Pro Tools and Live looks way better. 

Better note pad formatting. Sometimes I copy lyrics or comments from an email or doc and changing text color/size/etc is kinda weird there. 

Having an entire channel strip as one color and not just the bottom part.

Auto Color option in the markers just selects the most awful shades of brown by default and I really wish to change that 🤣

• 6 months later...