Integrating old EXS24 Kirk Hunter samples to the current Logic/Sampler -- help!

Hello--

I have the Kirk Hunter Diamond package (EXS) from about 2008 which I used without incident for 2 computers (with the samples on a different drive). I have a brand new Mac Book Pro, M2Max, 64 GB memory, and I want to use the samples with my current computer and Logic, using obviously Sampler, which replaces the old EXS24 player. I have the original drive that the samples came on, and I'd like to put them on the computer itself (I do not want to have samples on an external drive anymore). Where do I drag them to on my computer? And how to I get Logic/Sampler to find/recognize them and allow me to use them? I wrote Kirk Hunter Studios, and they wrote back telling me that they don't do EXS24 anymore and could not advise me at all on how to do this. They told me to look online or wherever. (Frustrating that they basically are saying "Not our problem" and yet this package cost me a lot of money).

Advice?

kirkhunterdisk.jpg

Sampler loads EXS24 stuff without problems, so there should be no problem using these.

Put the Instruments folder in ~/Music/Audio Music Apps/Sampler Instruments/ and the samples can go anywhere, but it's easiest to put them in the sample folder in ~/Music/Audio Music Apps/Samples/

The instruments should show up in the Sampler preset menus and the library and should work fine.

Edited by des99