Plugin for notes that syncs to Logic?

I would like to know if anyone knows of any plugin where we can take notes that syncs to Logic's "timeline" for timestamped comments?

Let's say I'm working on a song and after a few days of not working on it, I decide to listen to it and take notes of things I want to change/add/delete, but I want those notes to have a timestamp so I know exactly where that particular comment refers to. I like to listen to the whole song and take notes first and only then focus on making all those changes instead of making them right away.

So for example I would click a button to add the timestamp inside the plugin's window, of course, and I could type the comment. Then I could add more comments throughout the song by clicking that button again and again.

The "closest" I got was by adding a MIDI region that takes the whole song's length and using a shortcut assigned to cut the selected region to where the playhead is, I can "timestamp" a note. Then I just hit the shortcut to rename that region. Not perfect, but useful enough for now. A dedicated plugin for this could be very handy, if anyone knows of anything similar to this?

Another trick that I might use (I just figured it out after posting): Create a MIDI region and delete its name. Copy it to the clipboard. Every time there's a new "comment" to be added, just hit Paste. Since I have the shortcut to rename the selected region, I can just hit it and start typing.

image.png.4ba9aa14fd20a853107a40302f356226.png