I shall post that here, despite not offering tricks and so on it is somewhat related. You know what I always wondered about, why there never emerged a Spectrasonics centric forum, sharing knowledge?

I mean this is such a deep Universe of sonic possibilities, Omnisphere with all its extensions including Trilian, Keyscape and RMX, I do not think there is a more complex and feature rich plugin out there or ever will be. Yes, there are fine people like plugin Guru, sharing knowledge,  but honestly, watching hours of videos with embedded tips somewhere down the timeline, this is too much a time killer for me.

Sometimes I stumble across my personal limits, well often that is, and wish there would be more sharing of knowledge out there to be able to access.

As soon as you have your individual setup, like myself now with a Roland A88 MKII and Arturia Keylab MKII ( LOL, I just realized they are both MK II) and if you are not a Midi Wizard, you will run into a wall of questions.

Then again, perhaps that is just me and what's hard for me to learn, might be an open book and crystal clear to others.

That being said, as soon as I start jamming within the Omniverse, I get lost so quick, don't get me wrong, in a most pleasant way that is of course. /end of rant  

Edited by Scriabin rocks

I've always been a fan of Eric's and that team... but Stylus RMX2 (or whatever it will be called) is *looooooooooong* overdue. It's still useful, but it's interface and content are quite old and dated now - other tools have come on a long way in *20* years...

Omnisphere and Keyscape are fab though.

• Like 1

Yes they are in deed. Agreed to RMX been long desired for an overhaul. The new philosophy with the extensions is interesting too, such a clever way to focus on the performance. I do not have the retro extension, just no need for it, all the others I bought and they are excellent. What I too love is the Flow feature, it is like a musical notebook to me, only I wish it would be able to record CC messages from within live performances. 

I should be working hard to better understand my setup, but as so often, I start jamming, and  before you know it.... hours gone. LOL

I might try to setup both keyboard in Dual mode, but first I have to figure how to program the Arturia in a good way to recall that for later. Can be overwhelming at times this whole stuff.

Stay cool, wherever you are.

Greetings from the Baltic Sea.

Edited by Scriabin rocks