any way to change the color of alchemy?

ivanologico

I am getting really tired of the blue grey from alchemy, really kill my creativity not having the possibility to change the colors.

People say that one should focus on music but i am a creative.

DO you know a way to change colors in alchemy? I would be fine also to change all the setting for all the app, while using logic and then restore them. What i do is using inverted and grey color from mac system settings, but really would like something more, do you have any experience or can relate to that? In 2023 themes are quite important to me

We have not worked on this plugin.

There are some elements that are shared with the other logic's bundle plugin that can be changed (on/off button, main frame text color to name a few).

But for the alchemy instrument menu we have no solution. 

We are more focused on the Logic's windows.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ivanologico said:

thank you david, you are always really kind, and I spoke with Creationauts during the week end asking the same question, he was really helpful as well to reply me privately and also here.  Truly appreciated

My pleasure Ivan, and sorry for not having the Alchemy plugin available for customization yet.

regards

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, ivanologico said:

thank you david, you are always really kind, and I spoke with Creationauts Friday from their site asking the same question, he was really helpful as well to reply me privately and also here.

You're welcome! Sorry to hear there's currently no solution for your specific theme requirements. Hopefully someone else can chime in with a solution but honestly I doubt it.