"Most Stable" Recent Logic Pro Versions?

jsbaker
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

I've come back to Logic Pro after an extended time trying out Reaper. I liked Reaper but was loseing too much time trying to learn it, and I'm comfortable with Logic. I left off with Version 10.6.0, but have been saving a copy of all subsequent updates up through the current 10.7.9.

Before I launch into new projects, I'd love to get opinions on what others feel is the "most stable" recent version (balancing stability with essential bug fixes or added features).

Edited by jsbaker

• 1 month later...

I have been a Locic user since version 6, I loved logic 9 and I watched with anticipation the appearance of Logic 10 and how it became a Garage Band Pro. The problem is that I already had too many projects to change DAW. What filled my patience was the number of bugs that appeared after the change to M1. Paradoxically Ableton Live and Reaper worked better on M1 and I decided to stick with them, especially with Ableton the workflow is infinitely better and the application never crashes. When I have to go back to Logic I have preferred to use 10.6.3 since the more they update, the more problems it brings.

Macbook Air M1/8GB RAM/Big Sur 10.7.7