Melodyne with stereo acoustic guitar

hepski

Hello Folks,
I have an acoustic guitar that has mic on the neck (track 1) and one on the bridge (track 2) recorded simultaneously.
I'm sending them both to stereo Aux 5 where I'm adding Melodyne via transfer as opposed to ARA. I then want to eq those tracks individually so I'm sending them to 2 separate aux tracks (aux 6, aux7) but I'm basically getting the 2 tracks sub mixed on both aux6 and aux7.
Make sense? I'd like to be able to work with each track individually, post melodyne. Any suggestions?
thanks.

Thanks Steve. Makes sense, but one issue is I'll have to do the same thing 2 times for each track. Also they'll won't be identical anymore as I'll never be able to do fine edits the same on both. I suppose that would work well if I just used the macro. Unless I'm misunderstanding something.
I saw an old tutorial by melodyne that suggested the aux concept for stereo recording, but it was in pro tools as I recall. Plus there have been so many updates since then.