Sampler Instruments greyed out in search results

knobworld

I have my Sampler library on a remote drive with aliases in Library/Application support/Logic/Sampler instruments and Samples folders. Recently searches from the load menu in Sampler show some Instruments greyed out. Also some folders on my Sample drive are missing from the list of folders that shows up in these searches. Searching in the finder reveals all the greyed out/missing folders to be where they are supposed to be.

Also, some of the files that are greyed out are in my project template, and load properly from there.

I re-indexed the sample drive with Spotlight recently and that didn't seem to solve the problem. Also have tried making new aliases, and placed them in both locations where Sampler Instruments and Samples belong on my root drive to no avail. Re-re-indexing now.

Any thoughts?

Yep I was-

BTW your post made me re-visit the Library pane in the inspector, and I found the refresh library function there. Did that, but the folders that are missing from within sampler are still missing there. Also- on my rig, when I add a sampler instrument with open library selected and then enter anything in the search field at the top in the inspector, it crashes Logic.