Basic organising Question: Tracks after recording

Scriabin rocks
Go to solution Solved by Scriabin rocks,

Greetings Logicians,

as a beginner, on Top Softube Console and Fader, organizing everything is quite a task. But this morning I was just jamming, and a question arose. I jammed percussive Elements on eight seperate Omnisphere Instances. 

What is best practice to arrange them all in one Folder now (with a fader to be used to control overall volume) and the ability to add more if the need arises?

Or would I need to setup this structure before I record anything?

Thanks for dealing with that Greenhorn. Mental note to self: It is brilliant weather. GET OUT! 🤣

Edited by Scriabin rocks

It's quite funny how parts are translated and others not.  

Like, Lautstärke Fade-out which would be Laustärke ausblenden , or Drum Spur, which would be Schlagzeug Spur, and more like this. Which reminds me to look up how I can reset the language in Logic back to plain English again, I can't get used to that German Version. 🤣

12 hours ago, analogika said:

That’s why I’ve run my Macs in English for thirty years. 

You can run your mac in the language you want and run logic in an other language.

(System preferences , languages, select language for an app)

Edited by FLH3
  • Like 2
  • Wow! 1

5 hours ago, FLH3 said:

You can run your mac in the language you want and run logic in an other language.

(System preferences , languages, select language for an app)

🤯

I did NOT know this! How long has this been possible??? 

(Being fully bilingual, I've actually always preferred to have the system itself running in English — "computer German" feels impossibly arcane and stupidly bureaucratic. It's slightly less terrible on the Mac than it is on Windows, but still no comparison to the polite simplicity that was English-language Macintosh in the 80s and 90s.)

4 hours ago, analogika said:

How long has this been possible??? 

Don't know!

I read that somewhere (maybe here) a while ago and it works, you just have to relaunch Logic.

My whole system run in French, since 30 years so I'm not keen to change 🙂 ,  and sometimes when I've to exchange infos here I need to have the standard English traduction in Logic, so when I need it I switch it to English.

Edited by FLH3
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, FLH3 said:

Don't know!

I read that somewhere (maybe here) a while ago and it works, you just have to relaunch Logic.

My whole system run in French, since 30 years so I'm not keen to change 🙂 ,  and sometimes when I've to exchange infos here I need to have the standard English traduction in Logic, so when I need it I switch it to English.

And those. Of us who only have the one language (English) thank you for that.

• Like 1