(Sonoma only?) Logic stealing my cursor keys while I'm in the "Save As..." dialog

polanoid

3 minutes ago, fisherking said:

i never use the cursor keys in the title window 🤔

I wonder what you mean by "title window", but if it's the file name text box, how do you navigate to e.g. the start of the file name without the cursor keys? You can use the mouse of course but that seems quite tedious?

40 minutes ago, polanoid said:

I wonder what you mean by "title window", but if it's the file name text box, how do you navigate to e.g. the start of the file name without the cursor keys? You can use the mouse of course but that seems quite tedious?

do you really not know what i mean by 'title window'? 🤔

yes, it's the file name text box, and when i do a 'save as', that text ("Project") is already highlighted, and just waiting to be typed over. no need to move the cursor there at all...

1 minute ago, fisherking said:

do you really not know what i mean by 'title window'? 🤔

yes, it's the file name text box, and when i do a 'save as', that text ("Project") is already highlighted, and just waiting to be typed over. no need to move the cursor there at all...

OK I often only want to change parts of the name, sometimes even the beginning. Different workflows I guess...

2 minutes ago, fisherking said:

do you really not know what i mean by 'title window'?

technically, it's not even a window 😛