Help Logic Suddenly Super Slow

SiR PRYCE

Hello,

I'm using a Mac Studio M1 Ultra with 128GB Ram running Ventura (to which I moved a week ago coming from Monterey) and today, after opening a few bigger Projects, my Logic started to become super slow.

Even starting a clean project with just the Logic-intern Instruments now becomes super laggy and always gives me the spinning wheel. Opening a new Project takes about 2 Minutes until I can finally play the first track! Not to speak of bigger projects.

The only thing I did today was changing the Process Buffer Range from medium to small and back. Updated all Plug-Ins to the latest versions a few Days Ago.

I already tried rebooting, disabling and deleting all AUs, changing the buffer sizes, running in rosetta mode and without, using older Logic Versions. It is really weird because everything used to work a few hours ago and I'm using Logic since almost 10 Years, something like this never happened to me.

Maybe someone has a tip for me. I'm completely clueless rn.

Thank you!