How do I locate and use a GS drumset from a GM SoundFont in Logic?

wlow3

Many years ago, I used a Creative GM SoundFont (2GMGSMT.SF2) for the drums in a project that I was doing in Cakewalk Sonar. In Sonar, how to do this seemed pretty straightforward. The SoundFont contained the GM/GS melodic instruments, and the GS drumsets and SFX set, and I think it was merely a matter of choosing the correct bank and patch in a dropdown menu. Now I’m trying to import this project, track by track, into Logic and to get it to sound like it once did.

I know how to import SoundFonts into Logic, but when I import 2GMGSMT.SF2, I see all the general midi instruments, say, in Sequencer, but not the drum sets (0 - Standard kit, 8 - Room kit, 16 - Power kit, 24 - Electronic kit, etc.). 

Can someone walk me through each step of the Logic Pro way to get a midi drum track, already created and imported into a track, to use one of the GS drumsets from an imported GM SoundFont? I’m afraid I do not know a lot about midi. Terms like MSB and LSB get me lost.