Timeline - Relative Grid manipulation non destructing synchronisation of continuous movie/audio

Sunset

When looking into the human traditional approach to perform music, I sense it would be cool to have a intuitive workflow in aligning the grid to a audio region. (??) Sometimes, the beat markers or regions move unintentionally, if you change a beat marker elsewhere, as I experience it. It needs some brain for inserting measures in between already beat marked portions of a project If this is longer, say a live concert region, the setup can be disrupted easily. Maybe this is something to consider in a update. At the moment, for me with not too much experience in that regard, it feels a bit unintuitive.

A possible solution could be the adding of specialized pivot points. Editing inside those protects the surrounding. After the editing you leave the pivot mode by confirming ....It is a very loose thought, how to approach it.

What´d you think?

• Sunset changed the title to Timeline - Relative Grid manipulation non destructing synchronisation of continuous movie/audio