Monterey and which version of Logic

Antaren
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

I am definitely very soon upgrading to Monterey from the last version of Catalina (and on another computer the last version of Mojave) and I see from this handy chart that Monterey will not be compatible with the Logic version I have (10.4.8).  Which version of Logic should I get and do I get it from the app store?  Thanks.

ScreenShot2023-10-17at3_03_16PM.png.ec02e4b8cf1d19a7d1c0c69eaf3f4457.png

18 minutes ago, Antaren said:

Thanks, David. for the information.  I looked in the app store under Logic, and there's an "update" button.  Will that take me to the latest version,10.7.9?

Yes, it should. if you click the name of the app it should take you to a page with more details where you should see the version number? 

• 3 months later...

I just downloaded Monterey from Catalina just now !!! . Can anyone please tell me how I get the version of logic that works best with Monterey ? I really appreciate it !!!! From this post it looks like 10.7.9. Can someone send me this version ? Or tell me how I can get please? Thank you very much !!!

Login to the purchased items part of your AppleID then select Logic and (because you’ve zipped and moved your old Logic) try to download it. It should come up with a message to the effect of you can’t install it but do you want to install an older version. Answer yes and it’ll download the latest version of Logic your system will support. 

• Like 1