project downloaded from GOOGLE ONE DRIVE issue

PRABH

Hey,

i downloaded a project file from my google one drive. it shows an error when i am trying to open the session. 

"The file couldn’t be opened because it isn’t in the correct format. The file might be corrupted, truncated, or in an unexpected format."

please help 

p.s. - i saved the session as folder.

That's likely because you're putting Mac files from the Mac filesystem onto a computer/drive/cloud service that doesn't support the Mac filesystem. You should *always* zip up projects to put them on cloud services that don't support Mac filesystem features (which is most of them.)

If someone else sent this project to you, get them to zip it up and re-upload it, and you should be able to download, unzip and load it without problems.

Edited by des99
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hi, i had a similar problem but my logic project file was like 250 MB. Your file is 5 MB so i don't know if all data is there. Like des99 said, you need to zip your projects before upload them to the cloud. I don't understand much of this but seem like the logic project is compressed somehow. Try open the "corrupt" logic project with an app like the unarchiver or similar. This is how i can save my "corrupts" logic projects.