Exporting multiple files with plugins enabled "silences" the start of the exported file [FIXED]

slipperhero

Hi folks, I've encountered a very frustrating issue where the start of the audio content is being cutoff/silenced when exporting multiple short regions IF plugins are enabled in the export.
I have 100+ very short regions (character vocalisations for a video game) lined up on a track. I've added the required plugins to the track (logic EQ, logic comp, Waves L2 limiter).
I then select all the regions and "export as audio files", and here comes the issue. Even though the exported audio files are exactly the same duration as the originals, the content at the very start has been "silenced". See the attached image.
If I disable plugins on the export, the problem does not occur. But however, if I enable plugins but only export a SINGLE region rather than all the regions simultaneously, the problem also does not occur. It's only when I export multiple regions simultaneously WITH plugins enabled that the issue occurs.
Very strange! 
Anybody have a suggestion as to why this is happening?

==UPDATE==
Turns out it was the Waves L2 plugin that was causing this behaviour. As soon as I substituted that for Logic's native limiter I was able to export all 100+ regions in one go without the issue.
Leaving this here in case anybody else experiences the same bug.

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 16.17.35.png

Edited by slipperhero
  • Like 1

• slipperhero changed the title to Exporting multiple files with plugins enabled "silences" the start of the exported file [FIXED]