Computer monitor question

Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

OK, on Tuesday I’m receiving my Mac mini M2 Pro with a 512 GB internal SSD and 16 gigs of RAM. I think I got a pretty good deal and it’s being delivered Brand New on Tuesday.

This means I need a monitor. Good deal or not, I just can’t spend the money right now. 300 bucks about my limit. And down here in Mexico, that doesn’t always go as far as you would think, especially with electronics.

I have a guy who wants to sell me a 27 inch LG 4K monitor that is almost new for around $260. If it’s really knew or almost new, I would probably do that, however…

Here I am in Office Depot and they’ve got a sale for another hour of 32 inch smart TVs by spectra and JVC. Three HDMI connectors and one of them has USB as well. I don’t really need a TV but on the other hand, it might come in handy when I’m cleaning the  studio once a year.

The TVs are brand new with warranties in the box. Resolution is 13 66 x 768, the screen is 16:9. I don’t know, should I just get one and be done with it?