Script for using Nord Stage 2 drawbars and other parameters with Uad Waterfall B3 organ

LeosScripts

This is the first time i'm posting here (and at any forum).

I found it incredibly annoying that the universal audio b3 organ doesn't have a midi mapping section so me and my good friend chat gpt made this simple script. 

I know you can do this with the logic controller assignments but found this to be faster and easy use in both mainstage and logic

UADx Waterfall B3 midi cc fix 2.pst

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dewdman42 said:

Scripter basically uses whatever is in safari as I understand it

Well, Safari's WebKit browser engine's JS engine is also based in JavaScriptCore, but I think that what Scripter uses may be coming from what we have in /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework 

But I just checked, and Safari and Ventura's JavaScriptCore framework appear to be in sync and both support the latest ECMAScript (Edition 14 - ECMAScript 2023). They both support the new Array.prototype.toSorted method.

J.

I'm on the latest Ventura (13.6.1), as per my signature 😉

There's even a little shell (jsc) you can play around with in macOS:

https://seasidetesting.com/2021/07/10/conveniently-start-a-javascript-shell-jsc-on-macos/

Once you are able to run it comfortably from your Terminal, you can save the code in this gist to a js file and run it with jsc to find out which version of ECMAScript you have on your system.

J.

By the way the gist you referred to, I was able to run it in Scripter by just using Trace instead of console.log....

Evaluating MIDI-processing script...
Script evaluated successfully!
Number of plugin parameters reduced. Existing automation data may have been deleted.
ECMAScript Edition: 13
Name: ECMAScript 2022
Released: 2022-06

I'm on MacOS 12.7.1

Just now, Dewdman42 said:

By the way the gist you referred to, I was able to run it in Scripter by just using Trace instead of console.log....

Evaluating MIDI-processing script...
Script evaluated successfully!
Number of plugin parameters reduced. Existing automation data may have been deleted.
ECMAScript Edition: 13
Name: ECMAScript 2022
Released: 2022-06

I'm on MacOS 12.7.1

Cool! 👍

J.