Why does every single post we make have to be approved by a moderator?

• David Nahmani changed the title to Why does every single post we make have to be approved by a moderator?
1 hour ago, FortnumSound said:

I dont have access to the email that my old apple acct was linked to. So I cant access that acct,.  So if I decide to use it again I have to buy it. I have no idea how to go about getting them to give me my old purchase

Wait what happened to John Boyd? Why is this a different account/name?

On 11/27/2023 at 7:04 AM, loukash said:

Weird.. I only made one acct. I just changed the name in the profile settings., I signed up through google email and it put my name. Just don't like my info being out there like that... All it takes is one little comment to be taken out of context and next thing you know a gang of dirty anarcho-communists dressed in drag and protesting your business,. I dont need it. But I digress., Yes, if you w could combine them IK would be grateful. Thanks..,

Edited by FortnumSound

3 hours ago, FortnumSound said:

I only made one acct.

I found two accounts.

The original one was your real name and was registered through your Apple ID. The second one was registered through Google and went through a couple of name changes. I have now consolidated your two accounts into one, the Google/FortnumSound account. 

On 11/29/2023 at 6:07 PM, FortnumSound said:

… All it takes is one little comment to be taken out of context and next thing you know a gang of dirty anarcho-communists dressed in drag and protesting your business,

What have you got against crossdressing anarchy-communists?

• Like 2