Codemeter installed with a plugin . How do I remove codemeter completely

Go to solution Solved by bcariou,

• Solution

Your best bet is to download and use Audio Plugin Uninstaller from Wide Blue Sound (https://www.widebluesound.com/?utm_source=Audio+Plugin+Uninstaller).

Run the app, then select all these files and press the Uninstall button in the lower right corner:

image.thumb.png.f6ca84497774e76f359a81799db328e3.png

Otherwise you have to hunt down and delete each of those files.

Edited by bcariou
  • Like 1

well I installed the WBS Uninstaller and deleted the files so the plugin is gone but the app still is somehow on my computer in system pref I can see it .... how do I get rid of it please ? it was also in my apps folder but I deleted it....after using the uninstaller...hmmmmScreenShot2023-12-23at5_12_30PM.thumb.png.9951c2c4bce92970b0a8ae458eb02c81.png

Go to your system Library/PreferencePanes folder - you should be able to delete Codemeter.prefPane there (not sure if that's exactly right since I already deleted the file). You could also go to the Library/Application Support folder and delete anything that says Wibu or Codemeter. 

• Like 1

On 12/23/2023 at 6:22 PM, bcariou said:

Go to your system Library/PreferencePanes folder - you should be able to delete Codemeter.prefPane there (not sure if that's exactly right since I already deleted the file). You could also go to the Library/Application Support folder and delete anything that says Wibu or Codemeter. 

Thank you it worked perfectly .