Thanks for the Forum

1 hour ago, Scriabin rocks said:

To you folks who celebrate this day, wishing you a merry Christmas and a healthy, prosperous and happy 2024, on this note, a special thanks to David and all those knowledgeable and most helpful people here.

May 2024 be a more peaceful year for all of us.

Best, Georg

Well spoken! I agree!

I am very new here, but I have already gained so much valuable information and also joy and happiness from reading the contributions by many of you here, and for that I am very grateful! 

Happy holidays!

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Scriabin rocks said:

To you folks who celebrate this day, wishing you a merry Christmas and a healthy, prosperous and happy 2024, on this note, a special thanks to David and all those knowledgeable and most helpful people here.

May 2024 be a more peaceful year for all of us.

Best, Georg

6f8a713b91ec650f.png.4048260f72a8d6900ada725bb523313e.png 

I second that! Happy Holidays everyone!!!

ChristmasGuitar!GreetingCardampPostcardbykcgfx.jpg.a7d0182a7bc4ace3e5bcb4d84d82736d.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Y’know, there is a reason why I never used “social media,” but constantly use “forums” like this one. I never really understood how “chatter-boxes” became so popular: I simply don’t have the time. 🤷‍♂️

Also: “David’s Book.” It’s quite an accomplishment to teach(!) using the mechanics of only “the printed page.” But you very certainly did. And: I know that you had “silent help” from many other people, and “hat’s off” to them too. It was an huge project, and it all came together. Well Done.

Edited by MikeRobinson
  • Like 1