Return key no longer works in the Live Loops grid.

dbboy

For some reason the return key is no longer working to launch a scene. All it does is start the transport from the beginning. It is supposed to override that function when key focus is on the Live Loops window. I used to be able to use the arrow keys to navigate through the scene triggers and hit return to launch that scene. Now this no longer works, looks like it is only controlling the tracks window. What am I missing? Is this a bug? 
I can reproduce this using any demo live loop song as well. At first it behaves as expected but, if you open the tracks window and then close it, the return key gets stuck back to starting the transport from the first bar. 100% repeatable. 

Edited by dbboy
Context

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2023 at 12:53 AM, dbboy said:

I can reproduce this using any demo live loop song as well. At first it behaves as expected but, if you open the tracks window and then close it, the return key gets stuck back to starting the transport from the first bar. 100% repeatable. 

What Logic version exactly ? (Your profile says you're on OSX Mavericks?)

Edited by JakobP
  • Like 1