my new debut EP is out

n8tron

thank you both,

i love that orchestral stuff to. nothing like hearing a small orchestra play your music. unfortunately i doubt that will happen anytime soon... a fact which has brought my orchestral composing to a halt. its hard to go back to samples.

the EP was a lot of fun to do though... really exercised my songwriting, as well as took me through the challenge of doing everything myself.

listening to "miles" now -

great brush pattern with a nice, organic vibe throughout.

i dig your voice, man. very well-nestled into the AAA/adult-contemporary frame. i really like the directlon you go for the change - that ride cymbal SINGS with those backing vocals.

are those live drums?.

anyway, being part of other 'songwriting' forums had me ready with my 'critiquing' hat on, but i don't have much to say here, bro. nice, nice work. if i really were going to nit pick, i'd say i want a bridge in this tune....not necessarily vocal; could be instrumental, but something....and i said i was nit-picking....i'm perfectly happy without it!

nice work, bro.

gschmitt-

thanks man, that made my day!

The drums are programmed with ns_kit7 www.naturalsudio.co.uk One of the best things I've ever bought.

about the lack of bridge...in every song... for some reason I always shy away from them. I really seem to stick tightly to the simplest binary structures. Something I would like to change eventually.

I'd love to know what other songwriting forums you are in, I'm always looking for more input.

gschmitt-

thanks man, that made my day!

The drums are programmed with ns_kit7 www.naturalsudio.co.uk One of the best things I've ever bought.

about the lack of bridge...in every song... for some reason I always shy away from them. I really seem to stick tightly to the simplest binary structures. Something I would like to change eventually.

I'd love to know what other songwriting forums you are in, I'm always looking for more input.

i really take part in harmony central's songwriting forum alot. (i'm bluesway there) there's alot of younger guys in there who are just starting writing, but there are also alot of guys who give GREAT feedback and who have helped me develop my work a ton. the cool thing about that place is there is a pretty well-develped culture and it isn't just a revolving door for anyone who wants to get music reviewed. you should go in and listen to a few peoples' work and leave input and then post your own work. it just works better that way...and that's pretty much the way every SW forum works.

anyway, glad to make your day! come check out some music in my place if you ever get the chance!

peace,

g