House Artreides

The window that opens the very moment when you upload a track, showing the progress bar at the top, on the left side is a place holder for a picture and an upload button under it. Click on the upload button and choose a picture you want in there. You can also replace that image afterwards.

Edited by Scriabin rocks

@Scriabin rocks I find them great for web surfing etc. I think that this is the only time I’ve come across a issue where the “full” version on the computer is significantly different to the iPad version.

Anyhow thanks for the advice which got me onto the right way to handle it.

• Like 1

Just wish I would be 40 years younger, but don't we all. To me all that is overwhelming to be honest, but the musician in me tries to make the best of it.

If I would be that much younger, I would have switched to scoring films and tone engineering. I studied music, pianist mainly, and an accident$&@+% up my right hand. Ah well, "Life is a bitch, then you're dead" -  Sir Francis Vincent Frank Zappa -    

Thanks a lot for your kind words, of course it is nice to hear that people dig your little musical attempts.

Edited by Scriabin rocks
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Dear Scriabin, 

I am sorry to hear about your accident! Oh, yes, dear Zappa. I have him high up on my list. I guess one interpretation is that we have to do the best we can, even though bad things happens to us, because they do. This is the time we have to spend, and we may just as well spend it well. And I don't know about the piano music you used to play, but I can certainly say that I like the one you make now! And you are on here helping others making their music as well. I was touched by your comments a few days ago in the thread about the birthday boy and his new Mac. 

Keep it up!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Dr.Socrates said:

I guess one interpretation is that we have to do the best we can, even though bad things happens to us, because they do.

Even for the very first human moral philosopher of the ethical tradition of thought, this would be a logical conclusion.🖖

🤭

Zpock.thumb.png.4ac3cf616461f64ca955c1aa66f26fec.png

• Haha 2