Bug? tuner does not seem to work

steveLpx1

@oscwilde...same here for both states...however I use 3rd party tuners that have way more features/pre-sets, especially for alt-tunings on various non-guitar instruments. I need to be able to tune the instrument before recording the track, after the fact it's all Melodyne. 

Not sure when this configuration/option changed...(sigh).../s~

I mostly use MeldaProducion MTuner because I can create and save different tuning sets based on  client and specific instruments, sometimes for specific compostions. In "poly tuner" mode I can request an open string full "strum" and see what's going on. EasyPeasey for the client and me...like that.../s~

Hi @steveLpx1

i just D/L'ed the 16.11 beta of the Free plugs bundle and installed MTuner...and it works fine on Sonoma/10.8.1 (Silicon MBP).

Maybe you're running an older Melda build or perhaps the issue you're experiencing only happens on Intel Macs (or when running in Rosetta on a Silicon Mac)?

1 hour ago, steveLpx1 said:

just odd LP's own tuner isn't functional

As above, can't replicate with the in-built Logic tuners (or Melda)....maybe try on a "vanilla" project to see if it's something that affects your system or if it's limited to a particular project/template?

Also be interesting to test in native mode...mindful that this isn't a "solution", given your need for ARA.