How to add a transient marker in beat mapping

EmptyVesselband

Idk why on earth it didnt just map to this transient in the first place. Its got a marker and it right next to a bar line that it seems to have totally arbitrarily placed and wont let me move it like any other place would. I go to the subdivisions to the right and left of it and I can select and edit/move those but this one, which --is a down beat-- doesnt have the white bar line thing for moving the beat and I cant find a way to add one. Is it possible? Not the first time Ive come up against this.    heres a video... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gzskAS1no2YYbM65V6N_5wXwgUvVkCib/view?usp=sharing (and  is it possible to make a useable video under 1.95mb to upload directly here so I dont have to use external links? From QT that would seem to be about 6 seconds at 480p).     cheers

The best way to make small videos is to use LiceCap to generate .gif animations - or you can use Kap. 

On the video are you trying to drag the tiny Bar 31 bar line in the Beat Mapping global track down to the blue transient, but you're not getting the white line to map that beat? 

Could you share that project, for example with WeTransfer or DropBox? 

4 hours ago, David Nahmani said:

On the video are you trying to drag the tiny Bar 31 bar line in the Beat Mapping global track down to the blue transient, but you're not getting the white line to map that beat? 

Yes, exactly. The white line doesnt show up sometimes and cant get it to. That bar line isnt map-able for some reason.   Ill upload it asap, thnx