A wellknown Omnisphere patch

I do not have the production chops you guys possess. So, this leaves a lot to be desired. Anyways. I loaded Omnisphere this morning and chose a patch, and immediately remembered this one from long ago. Everyone knows this patch "Aramic mix" I thought and was short before to dismiss it, then I thought, nope, you just have to own it. 

So, I listend to it and "heard" some Viola da Gamba in my musical brain, well, that's how it happened. 😂

Thanks. Interesting experience though, I spent many hours with it yesterday.

Listened to it this morning, and I granted it the prestigious "crap-mix-award on red ribbon". 😂

Must try to find a way to do that from scratch, leave the tracks for now as is and scratch my head about the best approach to work with East West Libraries. Use the mixer page in Opus instead of Logic? I do not know, perhaps.

How to best mix a variety of Opus scores, presets and your own? 

So many questions, so many knowledge gaps, did you know that "autodidact" is a curse?

First steps anyways, so major accidents are to be expected. Good thing I have no deeper interest in nuclear physics. 🫣 

I understand, and I apologize,  but I am neither good nor qualified to comment on other peoples music, which is only the first part, the other part is that I am very much occupied by extremely nasty divorce proceedings which eats up my time to begin with since over a year already.  That being said, once I am through with all that I will have a listen, promised. 

Edited by Scriabin rocks
  • Like 1