LPX Colorizer issue

Rolo Tomasi
Go to solution Solved by Plowman,

This may be the wrong forum for this issue so I apologize in advance but I need some help. I had been using the newest version of LPX Colorizer but it has messed up some things color-wise in Logic, even at the default setting. I tried deleting the app but I'm still having issues. I emailed tech support a week ago and still noboby has responded. Does anyone have any experience with it. I would also recommend not using the newest version it's still very buggy.  

Hi @Rolo Tomasi,

Are you using the V3? what version of Logic & macOS are you running?

Sorry but it seems we did not receive you email.

Anyways given the situation if the default theme is not correct, you need to do a force restore from the top bar menu Help > force restore logic resources.

You will need an internet connection.

This will fix it, but we would be interested to know what system you are running to see if this is an incompatibility or a bug issue type.

Thank you @oscwilde for pinging me.

• Like 2

@Rolo Tomasi upon checking your screenshots it 
is because you are running Logic Pro 10.8 and they have change the default color of the instrument insert to green like the midi fx.

The issue is that Colorizer is still showing the 10.7 color value for the instrument insert color. We will have to fix this. that being said The default is normally showing the default logic colors so there are no issues on your system.

If you prefer them to be blue, make a duplicate of the default theme and edit the color of the instrument insert to blue (even if it already is blue) and colorize.

• Like 2