Logic has not updated to 10.8 [SOLVED]

conanthewarrior
Go to solution Solved by Dr.Socrates,

EDIT:I managed to find the solution, I had to go to the app store and select update from there, I apologise as it was so simple. 

Hi everyone, I am on a M1 Pro macbook pro running Logic, and am still on 10.7.9.

When I check for system updates it doesn't list logic as an available update, I am not sure why. 

Is there any way for me to force my system to check for the update as I really want to try the mastering assistant and see how good it is compared to me mastering my tracks. 

Any help would be much appreciated, and yes I have payed for logic and am not running a pirate version. I could understand if I was but that isn't the case. 

Edited by conanthewarrior

• conanthewarrior changed the title to Logic has not updated to 10.8-solved sorry.
1 minute ago, Dr.Socrates said:

The Logic Pro updates can be found in the Mac App Store. 

It seems from your description that you looked in System updates, but have you looked in the App Store?

No I hadn't looked in the app store, I feel quite silly now. Logic is currently updating, thank you for the solution. 

I have used macs exclusively since 2010 and I didn't realise the way to update was through the app store, at least I know now though. 

• Like 1

• David Nahmani changed the title to Logic has not updated to 10.8 [SOLVED]