Is there bug when editing crossfades?

northern

I never use overlapping regions in Logic Pro to avoid seeing things like what you're showing in your video. 

When regions don't overlap, you can tell that the crossfade is always over the intersection of the regions. 

When regions overlap, what you're seeing is not what you're hearing (crossfades notwithstanding). When the playhead reaches the left border of the region on the right it stops playing the region on the left and starts playing the region on the right. The problem is, the left border of that region on the right may be hidden by the left region overlapping it. 

So just don't use overlapping regions, ever, and you'll never have that issue ever again. 

So you mean I should drag end of previous clip and beginning of next clip together, change to fade tool and create crossfade? Just tried that method and I have still same problem. If I try to adjust middle point of crossfade I can't move it. I can trim regions, but then I again start to have weird behaviour of crossfade. Way crossfades works in the sample of my video in Reaper is way more easier and faster.

I think I was able to reproduce the issue you're experiencing, which can happen when you start working in X-fade mode and then adjust your fade graphically. 

What you should do is edit your regions in "No Overlap" mode so that you never have your regions overlap. Then you can put your crossfade graphically wherever you want without having to switch to X-fade mode. Hold down Control + Shift and drag over the intersection of the regions. 

21 minutes ago, northern said:

If I try to adjust middle point of crossfade I can't move it.

If you end up in a situation where you can't move your crossfade, I recommend you just draw a new one over the intersection of the regions.