Audio Quality when uploading and exporting

Dracor

Hello, I have Logic Pro X (version 10.3.2).  I finished recording a handful of songs for an album.  Each song was exported via File>Bounce>Project or Section. 

Now I want to arrange them so that each song leads to the next (think Dark Side of the Moon).  

My question is this:  If I upload each track into a new Logic project in order to arrange them so there is proper overlap, and then Bounce them individually from there, will there be any loss of sound quality due to uploading and exporting the songs this way?

Edited by Dracor
being more specific

The quality/nature of the audio won't change for no reason, as it were, but there are things you can do on export (normalization, compression, dithering, etc.) that can change the audio (although not necessarily in a way that will be easily perceptible). If you have any doubts about your bounce settings, you could post a screenshot of the bounce window.

Are you asking because you hear something that doesn't sound right? More generally, is there a particular reason you think there might be an issue?

No, I'm literally asking before I start the process.  I just want to make sure I'm not going to lose audio quality.  I'm not looking to do anything other than what I stated.  All of my settings are good to go.  Again, I'm just making sure that there is no loss of audio from uploading a wav file, and then exporting it.

If by 'upload' all you mean is adding it to a new Logic project (which is what I gather from your previous post), then there should be no change under 'normal' circumstances (by 'normal', I mean not doing anything that could in fact change the audio, like the things I mentioned previously).