Save setting.... 😲 Wow

Walnut

I just discovered the save setting feature in the mixer.  So this makes my common go to plugins sooo easily loadable.... Wow I can't believe I just discovered this feature.  Now I'm going to investigate if I can save certain saved settings as a short cut key.  That.... Would..... Rock.

A side not question. When I create new track how can I have the default drummer be set to a specific kit? It always resorts to the rock kit. 

I am going to experiment a bit and see if I can figure this out. 

8 minutes ago, Walnut said:

When I create new track how can I have the default drummer be set to a specific kit? It always resorts to the rock kit.

There's no such thing as a “rock kit” in the factory library AFAICT, so maybe you meant it resorts to the Rock Drummer (which in turn defaults to the Pop Rock/Kyle character using the SoCal kit)?

The drummer genre you chose in the new track dialog becomes the new default, so if you choose Songwriter once, the next drummer track will default to Songwriter (with Pop Songwriter/Darcy as character and Bluebird as drum kit).

• Like 1