Solitude Impressionist

Composing music is a solitude, a lonely act, life ultimately is a solitude act too, so is death.

I was pondering my life and divorce. Went to bed early at nine, woke up at half past two with a melody in my head. Now at seven I am tired, but I have a whole day in front of me, sadly though not alone, but with a solicitor. 🤣

"Life is bitch, and then you're dead!" 
-- Sir Francis Vincent Zappa -

Glad it does not offend ears. 🤣 I watched a film the night before "Hara Kiri" 

While filming, Tatsuya Nakadai was afraid during most of the sword and spear fighting scenes because real swords were being used, a practice now forbidden in Japanese films. His concern was not alleviated even though professional swordsmen were employed during the choreographed swordplay.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1728196/

The sadness of the story still had me gripped I suppose. I have no idea about meditation or yoga, but used to study Aikido with Katsuaki Asai Sensei, later on then Iaido and both are in a way a very "meditative activity" in my world, which perhaps is a incomplete hence unfit description.

Most of my cues are head-cinema improvisations only while I struggle to kick my ass to finally, after a year now, become more professional in my use of Logic, mainly because I am always distracted by just improvising the moment I start a with a blank sheet.

The blank sheet in Logic is a little like the Katana before it's drawn, you only draw it when you are absolutely certain about your intention. The intention in my case is a picture on my mind that I try to "strike down" so to speak, before I forget it again, which is a regular occurrence. I suddenly have a musical picture on my mind, and often enough the next day I can not remember it anymore.

Such a strange thing that human brain is.

Have we much advanced as human beings, as social human beings, the past few centuries? We are capable to send a telescope precisely to hit Lagrange 2 solar orbit, we sent two space ships  now in interstellar space, but as social human beings we are still trapped in mindsets that are  centuries if not millennia old.  

Edited by Scriabin rocks