Logic No MIDI input for Keystation 88 MK3 after Mac Sleep have to restart everytime

space

Whenever I wake the Mac sleep and open Logic, for some reason Logic stops seeing my Keystation 88 MK3 - there is no MIDI Input registered in the transport.  I've different combinations e.g., open Logic then turning on the keyboard, or turning on the keyboard and then opening Logic, but none of these work.  What works is restarting the Mac but is there another way around this as I don't want to restart the every time?

When it works, within the Audio/MIDI setup, MIDI Studio section - the Keystation is illuminated and within Logic > Settings > MIDI > Inputs - it shows up there.  

When its not being seen, it is dimmed in the Audio/MIDI setup, MIDI Studio section and visible within Logic > Settings > MIDI > Inputs.

Is there way through this to make it light up?

Thanks 

On a different note 

I set up the Keystation in Control Surfaces > Setup - using the Mackie the control - which is what you have to do with the keyboard to use the transport controls.

Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 11.46.14.png

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 11.43.43.png

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 11.43.34.png

Edited by space

43 minutes ago, enossified said:

If it isn’t visible in Audi MIDI Setup after waking from sleep it’s not a Logic issue. I'd get in touch with Arturia support and see what they have to say.

Possible workaround...have you tried refreshing Audio MIDI Setup?

ScreenShot2024-02-17at7_14_00AM.thumb.png.c0bf940c3f29631901c07e339c47cf9b.png

Thanks for the info, I just tried the Refresh MIDI Setup but nothing happens.  It should still be illuminated in the MIDI Studio even if Logic is closed I gather?

It has already crossed my mind to contact M-Audio regarding this, probably will do it.

Edited by space

Silly me, I was confusing Keystation with Arturia’s Keylab. Good luck with M-Audio support.

I assume you have tried both of these?

ScreenShot2024-02-17at8_11_07AM.thumb.png.5e34e8e17fd8abe45900c24ba654f55f.png

I did a quick google search and found a few posts on other sites about Keystation MK3 not passing MIDI properly. No mention in the posts about Mac or Windows, but it was on multiple DAWs, both Reason and FL Studio were mentioned. No solutions were provided, though 😟

Good luck!

Edited by enossified

1 hour ago, enossified said:

Silly me, I was confusing Keystation with Arturia’s Keylab. Good luck with M-Audio support.

I assume you have tried both of these?

ScreenShot2024-02-17at8_11_07AM.thumb.png.5e34e8e17fd8abe45900c24ba654f55f.png

I did a quick google search and found a few posts on other sites about Keystation MK3 not passing MIDI properly. No mention in the posts about Mac or Windows, but it was on multiple DAWs, both Reason and FL Studio were mentioned. No solutions were provided, though 😟

Good luck!

Yes tried the those, also tried this  https://support.m-audio.com/en/support/home article too.  Sure looks like I'm not the only one regarding this issue. 

I only got it to play piano on as the Kontrol S88 MK3 is way too big for my desk. 

I'll report back 🫡

Edited by space